Drupal SAML SSO - Service Provider Module
- This module acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the Drupal site and a SAML compliant Identity Provider to securely authenticate the users to the Drupal site.
- It allows users residing at SAML compliant Identity Provider to login to your Drupal site. We support all known IdPs – Google Apps, ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ etc.
- You can protect your Drupal site completely with only one set of credentials.
- You have complete control over who can access your site.
- Auto create users on your drupal site and map their attribute values after authenticating with the Identity Provider.
Here are some of the key features of the Drupal SAML SSO module:
- One click access to all your applications.
- Easy user management.
- Secure and seamless login.
- Attribute/Role mapping.
- Support for Headless Drupal.