miniOrange SAML Single Sign-on Plugin allows seamless login into the JIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian applications through any SAML 2.0 Identity Provider.
We support all SAML 2.0 capable Identity Providers (IDPs) like Okta, ADFS, Azure AD, OneLogin, F5 BIG-IP, Google Apps, Salesforce, Keycloak, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, PingOne, PingFederate, RSA SecureID, IBM, Oracle, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ and many more.
The plugin also allows users to sign into and update their existing accounts and in addition to that, lets users create new accounts via Single Sign On (SSO). You will also be able to manage the application’s user permissions by mapping your user’s IDP group to the equivalent local Atlassian application groups.
The plugin is compatible with user directories like Crowd, LDAP, etc.
Here are some of the key features of the miniOrange SAML SSO plugin:
- Support SSO into both Atlassian Server and Data Center installation
- Supports SSO on the service desk customer portal
- Just In Time (JIT) new user creation, update existing user profile and groups
- SAML Single Logout
- Support for signed and encrypted assertion
- Force SSO for all the unauthenticated traffic
- Forcing SSO on anonymous pages
- Fallback/Emergency login option in case IDP is inaccessible
- Customize and secure Fallback/Emergency URL so that only administrators can use it
- Allowing users to SSO and access your site without creating new users and hence decreasing user cost.
- Customizable login page, logout page, and error messages
- Enable SSO from Multiple SAML Identity Providers
- Redirection Rules so you can allow different users to use different IDPs based on their email, groups, and directory.
- Header based authentication for seamless SSO while using VPN and Reverse proxy
- World-class support